Founded in 1999 by successful retail entrepreneurs Chris and Greg Krywulak, iQmetrix is a company driven by innovation, creativity and cutting edge technology. Designed from the ground up, iQmetrix has developed the most comprehensive retail management system available for retailers today.
Through focusing on businesses both large and small, iQmetrix has grown to be a leading software provider for the cellular and wireless retail and telecommunications industries. iQmetrix provides each customer with a scaleable end-to-end solution to effectively manage all facets of their business. The RetailiQ solution consists of individual modules that seamlessly integrate to manage Point of Sale, CRM, Inventory, Accounting, HR, Marketing, Intranet and eCommerce. RetailiQ is designed to become a part of the business, simplifying the complexities of the business model. RetailiQ empowers our clients to effectively run their businesses by allowing mission-critical information to flow seamlessly through the organization, creating a culture of accountability, and providing the necessary analytical tools to address pressing business issues. Real-time management enables clients to be proactive and make smart decisions. As a result, our customers experience decreased costs and increased sales. Ultimately, the fully integrated solution helps our customers leverage technology to reveal hidden competitive advantages and enhance performance.
iQmetrix has a progressive track record for achieving excellence in software development:
- iQmetrix made the Branham Group's list of Canada's Top 25 Up and Coming IT Companies. The Branham Group is Canada's leading IT consulting firm.
- CEO Chris Krywulak placed as a finalist for the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- CEO Chris Krywulak won the prestigious Business Development Bank of Canada Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- iQmetrix won the Award of Excellence at the Canadian Information Productivity Awards
- Dr. Lin Tao, a key member of the iQmetrix Development Team, was recognized for his work in mobile solutions at the International Conference on Intelligent Agents in Canberra, Australia.
The iQmetrix corporate headquarters are located in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. To better serve our American clients, a regional office was recently opened in Bloomington, Minnesota. The iQmetrix team works hard to deliver world-class customer service to clients located throughout North America. iQmetrix is a privately held company.
For more information
Additional product and sales information can be found at www.iqmetrix.com or can be requested by phoning 1-866-iQmetrix.