StaffRight Scheduling saves time and enhances employee satisfaction
Loki’s StaffRight® scheduling software includes valuable planning tools that help you optimize the deployment of your workforce. Our shift scheduling solution enables you to automatically generate employee rotations, shifts, and master schedules that reduce labor costs and improve employee satisfaction.
StaffRight scheduling software factors in:
- Business needs and target staffing levels
- Industry, labor rules and government regulation compliance
- Employee skills and availability
- Individual employee preferences
Save time and money
Our staff scheduling software can save administrative time and reduce unbudgeted overtime while optimizing the deployment of your workforce. Employee schedules can be viewed by department or facility and then sorted by name, job class, employee type, seniority and shift start time. Color coding on department schedules makes it easy to quickly identify under- or over-staffing levels and the make changes on a single screen. Work assignments can be transferred or allocated with “drag and drop” ease and vacancies replaced with a user-defined list of qualified, available employees.
Automate leave requests with employee self-service
Employee self-service capability accommodates self-scheduling, shift swapping, and vacation or leave requests through a web-interface. By accommodating preferences and individual needs, absences and personal conflicts are reduced and employee satisfaction increased.
The workforce software also calculates leave entitlements and creates vacation schedules that meet targets and satisfy individual requests. Management no longer has to spend countless hours juggling vacation requests by unit, job class and employee. An optimum annual vacation schedule can be printed and posted with the click of a key. Conflicts are eliminated, employees are satisfied, and overall enterprise productivity enhanced.
Some of the advanced features of StaffRight scheduling software include:
- Runs alternative schedule scenarios optimized for shift coverage
- Supports flexible shift start times and split shifts
- Interfaces to electronic time card and biometric readers
- Displays staffing levels in real time by department and shift – schedule changes and timekeeping data are instantaneously updated
- Provides a complete audit trail for replacing vacant shifts, recording who was called and when, along with their response
- Tracks employee availability and on-call status
- Tracks employee skills, certifications and user-defined fields