RevenueRecognition.com Announces Launch of New Website
Access a wealth of Revenue Recognition resources from a single convenient online destination.
Canton, Mass. – March 14, 2011 – RevenueRecognition.com, a leading online provider of industry resources on Revenue Recognition including accounting, compliance, and industry specific revenue challenges, announces the launch of its newly enhanced website. The RevenueRecognition.com website is dedicated to educating finance professionals on revenue management and related issues.
“We are committed to providing practical, relevant information to accounting and finance professionals, and our newly enhanced website reflects that mission,” said Kurien Jacob, CEO of AFS Financial Solutions, Inc. “The updated site features up to date content and search functionality so visitors can easily find what they need. We hope our users find RevenueRecognition.com to be a valuable resource.”
As a RevenueRecognition.com member you will have 24/7 access to an entire library of revenue research. This library is fully searchable and includes free Publications, Online Interactive Tools, Webcasts and Seminars, a Community Forum and many other valuable resources. Sign in for the latest updates, plus search and share a robust resource section that includes relevant Revenue Recognition industry information including:
- Resource Topics: The latest insights on Revenue Accounting, Guidance, Compliance, Management and Industry specific resources. + view all
- Industry Events: Stay up-to-date with Seminars, Webcasts and CPE accredited courses lead by industry experts. + register today
- Tools and Checklists: RevenueRecognition.com provides several interactive ways to help you better understand revenue recognition and compliance issues in your business. + start now
- Community Forum: Engage in this opportunity to make peer connections with experts from the world of corporate finance, leading accountants and auditors. You will find a great deal of valuable advice on a wide variety of revenue accounting related matters. + join now
- Webcasts and Seminars: These Executive Series feature experts from both technology and finance, discussing today’s most relevant topics. Register for our next live event, or review one of our previous events, available on-demand. + view now
- eNewsletter: Join and stay informed with the latest information and advice regarding revenue related topics in a way that’s relevant to your needs.
+ sign up
RevenueRecognition.com encourages you to review the site, bookmark it and check back as new relevant content will be added on a regular basis. For any questions or feedback regarding any of these online resources, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
RevenueRecognition.com is dedicated to educating finance professionals on revenue management and related issues. Our editorial focus includes revenue recognition, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, internal controls, corporate governance/ethics, SEC and FASB guideline compliance, M&A issues, contract management, revenue accounting, revenue reporting and forecasting, and industry specific revenue challenges.
Insights from leading practitioners and regulators are presented in a variety of resources including: articles, case studies, white papers, Webcasts, CPE courses, and checklists. RevenueRecognition.com is sponsored by AFS Financial Solutions Inc., a leading provider of revenue management software solutions.
About AFS Financial Solutions
AFS Financial Solutions Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise revenue management and billing solutions that fundamentally change the way companies manage, analyze, report and forecast their revenue. SOFTRAX® solutions automate the entire revenue cycle, from contract and order management, billing and contract renewals through revenue recognition, reporting, and forecasting.
Hundreds of corporations benefit from using SOFTRAX® solutions to optimize their billing, maximize their revenue, reduce operating expenses, comply with revenue recognition regulations and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, and gain unprecedented visibility into their business performance. AFS Financial Solutions Inc., headquartered in Canton, MA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AFS Technologies Inc.
Contacts: More information can be found at www.afsfinancials.com, www.revenuerecognition.com and by calling 1.800.533.2312.