Blue Link Elite enhances functionality for the distribution industry - Version 12 adds capabilities normally only found in high-end ERP products
Concord, Ontario, Canada – Tuesday, September 09, 2008– Blue Link Associates Limited, a market leader in business and accounting software for the wholesale/distribution industry, is pleased to announce the launch of Version 12 of Blue Link Elite business and accounting software that addresses the specific needs of midsize importers and wholesalers and distributors.
The Version 12 enhancements focus largely on enabling businesses to improve workflow automation and increase overall productivity. These include:
· Sales force empowerment – enlarging the salesperson specific capabilities, Version 12 ensures that salespeople are empowered with more direct (but restricted) access to all pertinent sales and financial information relating to their accounts, and tied back directly into the CRM Lead Management component.
· Product Configurator – available for both quotes and sales orders, the powerful and flexible new enhanced product configurator is nevertheless easy to set up and use.
· Workflow screen - the workflow management functionality (previously introduced to sales process) has been extended, and added to the purchasing cycle and the bill of materials/assembly component.
This new release enables Blue Link Elite to compete on the same stage as some the largest ERP systems, but with functionality and value that cannot be matched. According to Mark Canes, President of Blue Link, “Using our comprehensive understanding of the wholesale/distribution industry, we now provide customers with advanced workflow capabilities, which offer tremendous productivity improvements to their organizations. We’ve used Version 12 to further cement Blue Link as the premium supplier of mid-range software to the wholesale/distribution industry in general.”
Other advances announced with this release include:
· Inventory security and configuration,
· Improvements in accounts receivable capabilities to improve cash flow, and
· Additions to the CRM / Lead Management component
Click here for a summary of key features